Sunday, January 31, 2010

Stila's Boldly Beautiful Palette....A FOTD & Review....


Happy Sunday Everyone!
I recently decided that I would branch out and try other makeup brands besides the Notorious MAC! Although MAC is my all-time favorite brand I have been having fun trying out others... thanks to the GREAT review given by Sara a.k.a The Makeup Snob one of the things I purchased recently  that I LOVE is the Stila Boldly Beautiful Palette!
I so wanted the one with the barbie Packaging but missed out... Once I read Sara's review and saw that there was another without the special packaging I was on the hunt... She mentioned that I could get it from Zappos..and that's where the search began! it was only $28 and included free shipping! A deal.... I anxiously waited 2 whole days for the palette to arrive...once I opened it I thought the shadows were very pigmented in the pan but would they pass the test??? YES THEY DID!!! These shadows are gorgeous and easy to blend! the packaging is nice and compact I can see myself both traveling with it and creating a lot of color combos with this palette..add to it that it has a nice sized mirror and its a great buy in my opinion... I was gonna do swatches but that's boring so I decided to do a FOTD instead....

1 comment:

Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) said...

yay!!! im glad you got it and love it! you look gorgeous!!!