Thursday, January 14, 2010

L'Oreal Telescopic Lash Explosion Mascara....A Review....



Ok! I know that I am sooo late on reviewing this product as it's aready been done a million times already....but you know what they say "its better late than never"...LOL... Anyways, on to my review....

When I first laid eyes on this mascara I was intrigued by the shape of the brush! it was so weird....I'd never seen a spherical mascara brush and I wanted to know...Scratch that! I had to know what special powers it held...

So as I stood in Walmart debating whether or not it was worth the $9 they were asking I wondered.... "would this mascara take my scrawny, barely there lashes and turn them into the long lucious lashes that the ladies in the commercial have?? would it give me a sexy sultry lash like Ms. Monroe or would it make me mad like all the other mascaras before it"... but for $9 it wasn't gonna break me so I gave it a try.....

The brush although attached to a long flimsy wand did just as L'Oreal had promised! I was able to reach each and every lash without fighting.....So I'm thinking to myself..."Self we're off to a good start!!"....
WRONG!!!! while the brush is wonderful the mascara itself is not... it did not perform as promised...instead of long thick lashes I ended up with a clump of lashes that only got worse as I attempted to fix the problem! after I managed to unclump my lashes I did notice they were a bit thicker but longer...NO!
I think I'm gonna keep the brush to use with my other mascaras and dump the actual mascara... I don't see myself repurchasing this item or even recommending it to anyone... that's my 2 cent.....




1 comment:

LiAnn - Sparklecrack Central said...

Good to know. I was thinking of trying this, even though it makes me uneasy to put something that looks like a medieval weapon so close to my eyes...!