Tuesday, January 5, 2010

1st FOTD of 2010!!


Hi Guys!

Happy Tuesday... I hope Everyone's week is going okay so far! Here is My 1st Face-Of-The-Day for 2010 and for M2M.....YEAY!!!!




What I used:

Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC50
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer NC45
BareEscentuals Foundation-Golden Dark (to set Foundation)
Monistat Chafing Gel (primer)
MAC Gleeful Mineralized Blush

Eyes:
MAC Soba (highlight)
MAC Blackground Paintpot (base)
MAC Velvet Moss (lid)
MAC Haux (crease)
MAC Expresso (outer crease)
Lashes #20 (Beauty Supply)
Kiss Brow Pencil-Brown Black
Coastal Scents Concealer to clean up brows
Lips:
MAC High Tea L/S
MAC 1N L/G

Hope You Guys Like It!! til next time smooches!!

2 comments:

LiAnn - Sparklecrack Central said...

Looks great!!

Do you use exclusively MAC, or just mostly MAC?

MsChrys said...

Hi LiAnn!

Thanks ;) right now my little collection is 95% MAC. The only thing that isn't specifically MAC is my mascara and a few lip items I have some coastal scents stuff, too faced, stila, and urban decay..
I haven't found many drugstore shadows I like...I do wanna branch out and try some other cheaper brands such as lafemme, some of the different pigments from a few companies...I'm also working on my own private label cosmetics company. ;)